Sunday, June 7, 2020

thumbnail

Facebook: How to report fake profile account


Finding out that someone is impersonating you on Facebook can be upsetting. Some forgers are so good at what they do that it's hard to tell a fake page from the real thing. Covering other accounts and impersonating them is against Facebook's Community Guidelines.

Recently, I was reading my Facebook feed, and one of my cousins ​​posted on her Facebook account about the duplicate accounts that didn't even have a profile post or picture just a name.

So I didn't hesitate to check or search my name on Facebook search to see if the duplicate accounts that are being reported on the social media platform (Facebook) are real and I found I have duplicate account.

Here's How to Report Facebook Fake Profile


1. Go to your Facebook account, search your duplicate name
2. Click the three dots (...)
3. Click Find support or report profile
4. Click Pretending to be someone


5. Click Me
6. Click NEXT
7. DO NOT CLICK DONE
8. Click REPORT PROFILE (submit Facebook for review)
9. Click CONTINUE ANYWAY
10. Check the box on I BELIEVE THIS GOES AGAINST FACEBOOK'S COMMUNITY STANDARDS
11. Click REPORT
12. Click NEXT
13. Click DONE

It's not a joke to use your name if you don't know who it is, be careful and don't accept a friend request that you don't know.

Follow My Social Media accounts for more updates!

Share it with your friends in a instant! Thanks for sharing...

No Comments